15 March, 2012

First group break? (Gauging interest)

Fellow bloggers!

I can get my mitts on up to 6 boxes (or if enough people are interested, a sealed 6 box case) of 2011 Topps Precision Football for about $100 each.  That is about $29+ less than Blowout Cards' pricing.  Each master box of Precision contains four one-pack mini-boxes with one autograph or auto-relic and three base cards in each.  So, that is a guaranteed 4 autographs or auto-relics and 12 base cards per master box.  You can see the checklist here.

The format should be quite simple: one randomized slot for the contents of one mini-box at $28 to cover the cost of product, shipping w/ tracking, and supplies.  It would be $25 at cost for additional slots after the first.

I could do it as a live break.  I've never run my own group break, but I have traded with many of you before, so I hope that some of you know I'm good on my word.

It is a semi-risky product, so if anyone is interested please let me know in this post's comments.  Should there be enough interest generated I'll then make another, actual group break post.

Party Hard.


2 comments:

  1. If I collected football, I'd be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your first break. I don't collect football either.

    ReplyDelete

Inquire or comment away!