10 November, 2012

Sponsored box break: 2012 Press Pass Legends Hall of Fame Edition

I am so lazy at posting.  It is disgusting.  I recently did a sponsored box break for 2012 Press Pass Legends Hall of Fame Edition, courtesy of Atlanta Sports Cards.  Here is a link for the video break.  But, why watch a poorly filmed and awkward video box break when you can just view the awesome high-quality photos I am about to post below?  I will mostly let the cards speak for themselves.

Here is the tin in which the cards came packaged.  It is actually a very large box to hold a small pack of four cards.

Willie Brown!  Hall of Fame cornerback for the Denver Broncos and Oakland Raiders, #'d 74/99.  All the cards are shiny refractors.  This is the second Willie Brown autograph card I've pulled, and both are going to be listed on Ebay soon.

Dick LeBeau, #'d 43/65.  A great defensive player for the Detroit Lions and defensive mastermind, currently with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Leroy Kelly, Hall of Fame running back for the Cleveland Browns, #'d to 75.  I greatly enjoy watching the new Browns star running back, rookie Trent Richardson.

Now here's a gem!  "Big Game" James Worthy, Champions inscription autograph, #'d 3/3.  Check out that insane refractor action.  Worthy is the only worthy "Big Game James" in my book.  Go Lakers!

If you are open-minded to new music, check out this new blog I am contributing to, called "hey, check out this new shit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inquire or comment away!