16 January, 2013

Sponsored box breaks: 2012 Leaf Memories Baseball

I also filmed an Atlanta Sports Cards-sponsored two-box break of 2012 Leaf Memories Baseball, in addition to the break I did for 2012 Leaf Inscriptions in my previous post.  This mid high-end product was fun to open because it was a bit nostalgic, as I owned several of the 1990 Leaf cards when I was younger.  Those old cards were probably thrown away or sold in garage sales at various points in my life.  Wouldn't it be wild if some of your old Leaf cards made it in as buybacks in Leaf Memories?  Here's the video:


I would say Leaf Memories is medium-risk, medium-reward in general.  But, as you can see, I did pretty well for myself!  I probably pulled the most short-printed checklist card ever.  I am not sure what other collectors think about Leaf's recent releases, but I've really enjoyed what they have put out in the past 2-3 years.  There are way too many Pete Rose signatures and products out there right now though.  That dude is signing anything and everything.

My video box breaks for 2012 Leaf Inscriptions and 2012 Leaf Memories Baseball also made it on to Atlanta Sports Cards' blog.  Awesome!  Now if I can figure out how to make my Flip HD camera stay in focus better...

2 comments:

  1. those were monster boxes for that product. love the thomas and mattingly buybacks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Thomas rookie buyback! I wonder if that makes it more valuable? Haha.

      Delete

Inquire or comment away!