14 September, 2012

Tiger! Tiger! 2012 Goodwin Champions box break!

I was bored last week and stopped by Hall of Fame Baseball Cards in Arcadia to buy stuff.  I purchased some supplies and a box of 2012 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions.  The shop is located at 319 E. Foothill Blvd., Arcadia, CA 91006, and they are having a Davey Lopes signing tomorrow (Saturday, 9/15) starting at 10 AM.  Let me know if you plan on going, though I have not decided if I will attend yet.  Now, on to the hobby box, which is definitely one of my best box breaks this year...

'Zo, looking dapper.  Selling or trading this one, I think.

Troy Aikman!  Nice haircut, dude.

Abby Wambach mini-yellow printing plate, one of one!  Sweet.  I believe this is my very first miniature printing plate.

Holy shitballs.  Zoom in for full effect.  Tiger Woods autograph card!  Or rather, a redemption for a Tiger Woods auto!  I better get this card, or there is hell to pay.  Tiger is a "Group A" signature, so he is seeded as 1:1977 packs.  Metal.

Do you think Davey Lopes would be cool with writing "Party Hard" as an inscription for me?  Kevin Kouzmanoff did...

Kevin Kouzmanoff signed baseball

2 comments:

  1. congrats Arno! if you're not tied to the Aikman, I'd be interested in acquiring it in a future trade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not *too* tied to it if the right trade comes along, yeah!

      Delete

Inquire or comment away!