13 December, 2012

Cardboard Conundrum group break haul

I recently participated in a hockey group break over at Cardboard Conundrum.  We busted one box each of 2010-11 Panini Luxury Suite, 2011-12 In The Game Enforcers, and 2011-12 Panini Rookie Anthology.  I picked the Los Angeles Kings and got the Carolina Hurricanes as my randomized second team.  I actually did pretty poorly on the group break, as I only received two base cards - one of Jeff Carter and one of Jeff Skinner, both from Rookie Anthology.  However, Matt was kind enough to throw in a hit for me!

2012-13 UD Artifacts, Autofacts autograph of the captain, Dustin Brown!  Very nice.

It is my first signature card of Brown, and it is a very nice one at that.  Thanks Matt!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it, man! There was no way I would take money from somebody and just give them two base cards. Thanks for joining the break.

    ReplyDelete

Inquire or comment away!