04 December, 2013

Pair o' Dodgers Hurlers

Showing off some loot:

Left: 2004 Fleer Greats of Game, Johnny Podres autograph, #GBA-JP2.  Right: 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game, Carl Erskine auto.

The Podres auto is a sticker and the Erskine signature is on card.  I love autograph cards of old timey (at least, old timey to me - I was born in the 80's) Brooklyn Dodgers.  Both Carl Erskine and Johnny Podres were part of the 1955 World Series winning Dodgers team - and what a team that was!  I just noticed I subconsciously put the lefty Podres on the left and the righty "Oisk" on the right in the photo.

Anyone paying attention to all the wild hot stove action the past day or so?  I wonder if the Dodgers will make any crazy moves soon?  Think we'll make a serious play for David Price?  MLB Trade Rumors is a daily read for me.  I recommend it!

Trade bait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inquire or comment away!