17 June, 2012

A closer encounter

I met Kenley Jansen yesterday at Paul's TV (inside a Living Spaces) in Monrovia, CA.  He was scheduled to sign from 12-1 PM.  Jansen showed up a bit late to sparse applause, but he signed rather quickly and was a pleasant dude.  Also, he's massive.  I was lazy and did not really get any photos of the event.  However, here's the baseball I got Jansen to sign:

Kenley signed his number... 74!  Sweet.  Jansen's autograph looks like kanji.

This was my first time at a Dodgers signing. I enjoyed it, though it was a rather quick (not the waiting) and workmanlike event.

Some of you may have noticed that I have not posted in a while.  I just moved back down to SoCal after six or so years in the SF Bay Area.  It's great to be back!  And how about them Kings?  Champions!

2 comments:

Inquire or comment away!