08 July, 2012

Hello Kitty Dodgers bobblehead

My girlfriend and I went to Japan Night at Dodger Stadium last week.  The Dodgers were giving away a Hello Kitty bobblehead.  Here are some photos of it:

Front of box.

Top of box.

The cat.  Front.

Fat.  Back.

It was good to be back at Dodger Stadium again, and it was a win to boot!  I would even say that it was an exciting game.

Also, Dodger Stadium security is a bit lax.  I always carry around a Benchmade utility knife with me, but this was the first time I forgot to take it off and leave it in the car (as I usually do when I go to a sporting event, music venue, or airport).  But, nope, dude waved me right in.  No way a skinny hipster-looking Asian dude would have a super sharp knife, right?  It's not like I was trying to sneak it in or carry it for nefarious reasons, because I would have left it in the car if I remembered before I sat down.  Obviously some people (the "wrong" element at ballgames) could do so though?  Troubling.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute. I am going to have to get this for my best friend. She loves bobbleheads and hello kitty. She even has a hello kitty tattoo. This would fit perfectly in her house, her mom loves baseball! What a great gift. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Inquire or comment away!