29 March, 2012

A trade with The Dimwit

I am super late in posting about my first ever trade with The Daily Dimwit.  You can see what I sent Sam here on his blog - two Delino DeShields Jr. autographs from 2011 Bowman Draft and 2011 Playoff Contenders.  Sam has a nice scan of the cards on his post.  I am stoked for what I got in the trade:

First up, a Jameson Taillon autograph from 2011 Bowman Platinum.  Sweet on-card signature.  This is my second Taillon auto.  Got high hopes for him!

I love old school Dodgers autographs.  2011 Lineage, Bobby Morgan.  More on-card sweetness.  Morgan played for the Dodgers in 1950 and 1952-53, and thus in the '52 and '53 World Series.

I pretty much hate Topps, but all these recent on card signatures are a good direction to take.  I especially like the 2011 Lineage old dude autograph cards.  Thanks, Sam!

4 comments:

  1. I REALLY like how the '11 BP certs look, even if the autos themselves are a bit shady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, regular ones aren't numbered. Wonder how many they had to sign. Also wonder when they'll start using an autograph machine like the POTUS does.

      Delete

Inquire or comment away!