So what did I do with that all that free time? Not much, really. I drank copious amounts of beer, played a large amount of video games, and started up this blog again. Hell, I didn't even post that much. Lazy bastard. Well, now I'm back home in glorious Southern California and a package arrived the other day that reminded me of my favorite card shop, in a region of the state I called home for several years (and a place I will actively try to never move back to - sorry, Nor Cal, I just like it here):
Bilal Powell yellow printing plates from 2011 Panini Playbook, autograph-relic booklet, #'d 1 of 1.
I never thought I'd actually pull one of these things. I guess I still haven't - technically speaking - because I pulled a redemption for this card instead at my old local card shop. I like it though!
Here are some views of the booklet closed:



Sick! Congrats Arno!
ReplyDeleteThanks, bud.
Delete