Front of box.
Top of box.
The cat. Front.
Fat. Back.
Also, Dodger Stadium security is a bit lax. I always carry around a Benchmade utility knife with me, but this was the first time I forgot to take it off and leave it in the car (as I usually do when I go to a sporting event, music venue, or airport). But, nope, dude waved me right in. No way a skinny hipster-looking Asian dude would have a super sharp knife, right? It's not like I was trying to sneak it in or carry it for nefarious reasons, because I would have left it in the car if I remembered before I sat down. Obviously some people (the "wrong" element at ballgames) could do so though? Troubling.




That is so cute. I am going to have to get this for my best friend. She loves bobbleheads and hello kitty. She even has a hello kitty tattoo. This would fit perfectly in her house, her mom loves baseball! What a great gift. Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDelete