Humbly displaying Dr. No's World Famous Agglomeration of Cardboard Curiosities for your pleasure and delight.
Maybe if you did a baseball break, then I would join.
Any older baseball in mind? I'll see what I can do.
I thinlk the fact that baseball is right abiout here maybe had a bit to do with it. Try this in late august when football is almost here and you will probably get more entrants.
Yeah, I know. But football is easier to get and is cheaper around this time, because everyone else is buying baseball.
Inquire or comment away!
Maybe if you did a baseball break, then I would join.
ReplyDeleteAny older baseball in mind? I'll see what I can do.
DeleteI thinlk the fact that baseball is right abiout here maybe had a bit to do with it. Try this in late august when football is almost here and you will probably get more entrants.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I know. But football is easier to get and is cheaper around this time, because everyone else is buying baseball.
Delete