I am super late in posting about my first ever trade with
The Daily Dimwit. You can see what I sent Sam
here on his blog - two Delino DeShields Jr. autographs from 2011 Bowman Draft and 2011 Playoff Contenders. Sam has a nice scan of the cards on his post. I am stoked for what I got in the trade:
First up, a Jameson Taillon autograph from 2011 Bowman Platinum. Sweet on-card signature. This is my second Taillon auto. Got high hopes for him!
I love old school Dodgers autographs. 2011 Lineage, Bobby Morgan. More on-card sweetness. Morgan played for the Dodgers in 1950 and 1952-53, and thus in the '52 and '53 World Series.
I pretty much hate Topps, but all these recent on card signatures are a good direction to take. I especially like the 2011 Lineage old dude autograph cards. Thanks, Sam!
Nice gets!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteI REALLY like how the '11 BP certs look, even if the autos themselves are a bit shady.
ReplyDeleteYeah, regular ones aren't numbered. Wonder how many they had to sign. Also wonder when they'll start using an autograph machine like the POTUS does.
Delete